Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone else pulled two autos out of one pack of Prestige?

I was at my local hobby shop one day and purchased a couple of 4 dollar packs of 12-13 Panini Prestige. The first pack had a Kyrie Irving rookie card, however the second had two autos (Klay Thompson and a Jeremy Lamb redemption). Has anyone else experienced this? Is this Panini's version of a hot pack?

I'm interested in the Lamb. PCMB.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

no you just got lucky,error pack.

LeeEvansFan: Sorry but I've already traded the Klay Thompson auto

hammybone: Still haven't received the card yet... I've been waiting for 5 months

Not sure what happened, but last years topps chrome football i got a doug martin 1957 auto and a redemption for a michael floyd 1965 auto in the same pack. I think it just happens sometimes, not sure why

Quote Originally Posted by greg271126817 View Post
    Not sure what happened, but last years topps chrome football i got a doug martin 1957 auto and a redemption for a michael floyd 1965 auto in the same pack. I think it just happens sometimes, not sure why
    Hey I'm not complaining! That's a pretty sweet pair of autos

Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    Hey I'm not complaining! That's a pretty sweet pair of autos
    Oh i wasnt complaining either, just thought it was weird and went along with you double auto pack

Thats called good luck!!!
    1959 or 1960 cards Hank Aron, Bob Allison, Ernie Banks Ken Boyer Bob Cerv Rocly Colavito Gil Hodges Jackie Jensen Al Kaline Jim Lemon Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Gus Triandos I will trade or buy if possible.

crazy! i had the same thing happen in a pack here in nw iowa...it was the same redemption you got right in front of a derrick williams auto. i was pretty happy like you!
    there are no stupid questions....just stupid people who ask questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast