Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone else pulled two autos out of one pack of Prestige?

I was at my local hobby shop one day and purchased a couple of 4 dollar packs of 12-13 Panini Prestige. The first pack had a Kyrie Irving rookie card, however the second had two autos (Klay Thompson and a Jeremy Lamb redemption). Has anyone else experienced this? Is this Panini's version of a hot pack?

2. Wata Photo
    I'm interested in the Lamb. PCMB.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

no you just got lucky,error pack.

LeeEvansFan: Sorry but I've already traded the Klay Thompson auto

hammybone: Still haven't received the card yet... I've been waiting for 5 months

Not sure what happened, but last years topps chrome football i got a doug martin 1957 auto and a redemption for a michael floyd 1965 auto in the same pack. I think it just happens sometimes, not sure why

Quote Originally Posted by greg271126817 View Post
    Not sure what happened, but last years topps chrome football i got a doug martin 1957 auto and a redemption for a michael floyd 1965 auto in the same pack. I think it just happens sometimes, not sure why
    Hey I'm not complaining! That's a pretty sweet pair of autos

Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    Hey I'm not complaining! That's a pretty sweet pair of autos
    Oh i wasnt complaining either, just thought it was weird and went along with you double auto pack

Thats called good luck!!!
    CELTICS PHIL PRESSEY, KELLY OLYNYK 2013-14 HOOPSHidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

crazy! i had the same thing happen in a pack here in nw iowa...it was the same redemption you got right in front of a derrick williams auto. i was pretty happy like you!
    there are no stupid questions....just stupid people who ask questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast