Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    I could use the Alshon
    Dude so sorry about not getting back to you on the other bears, give me some time this afternoon and i will get back to you and get the ball rolling on this, but i will give you first priority on those bears (FORTE AU, ALSHON AU, Alson RC) I also have a brandon hardin auto from Tot. Certified, if i was willing to go low end AU for low end AU would you be interested in it, might even be willing to take a GU for it. Figure I'm going to have to find a bears fan if i'm going to unload a Brandon Hardin AU, HAHA.
    I'll be in touch later today. Thanks and sorry again.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    nice break!
    Not an overly great break as far as big hits but i will say that contenders is a fun break with 5-6 RC Autos a box and i think they did a nice job on the inserts this year. And totally certified is such a better break this year compared to last year, i've pulled some incredible patches from that product this year.
    I have to go throw up now, giving Panini two compliments in a row will do that to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    I could use the Alshon
    PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Is there anything i could add to the Benfords to get a deal done for the Denarious Moore Gold Standard AU? LMK and we'll figure something out. thanks.
    How about the Morris Claiborne RC from your tradelist and some Cowboys base from the Totally Certified if you pulled any?
    Hidden Content
    Main Bucket:Hidden Content
    Cards For Trade Sorted By Team Photobucket has limited tags to 20 photos per tag. FAIL
    Link to my PC --> Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 81wolfpack View Post
    How about the Morris Claiborne RC from your tradelist and some Cowboys base from the Totally Certified if you pulled any?
    I can't believe it but no extras from Totally certified but how about i add the Claiborne Finest RC, Claiborne Contenders Rookie Stallions, Romo Contenders MVP Die Cut, and if you need any Cowboys from anything like finest, contenders, momentum let me know who your looking for and i'll gladly add whatever i got. LMK if we're close. Thanks.

sure post it up
    Hidden Content
    Main Bucket:Hidden Content
    Cards For Trade Sorted By Team Photobucket has limited tags to 20 photos per tag. FAIL
    Link to my PC --> Hidden Content

nice brk.... Interested in your Broyles auto.

I have some 40 Lb. Florida red grouper to trade?

I did enter my Rooks and Stars/ Topps Magic into my Inventory , You can filter out your team/ characteristics when U do a search in Inventories.

LMK
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content

Pm me on the brian quick
    I Supercollect Calvin Johnson!!!! Also collecting Keenan Allen and T.Y Hilton. Interested in anything that catches my eye. Hidden Content
    "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by gatorscollector View Post
    Pm me on the brian quick
    I have some interest in the Aldon smith

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12