Best Product to Pull a 1/1

I have one goal in collecting left and that is to pull a 1/1 card. Does anyone have any suggestions of products I should look at?

Its gonna be hard to pull a 1/1 in any product... Like, really hard but I really dig the Blacks in Totally Certified.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I pulled a 1/1 rookie printing plate of Chris Paul in 05-06 Topps Total hobby back in the day, a product with many printing plates despite being a low end product. Might try that one, especially if $ is a priority.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Topps products use to release a lot of 1/1's.
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Exquisite. Most high-end product and amazing to pull one. I broke a case of 04-05 and pulled the AK-47 1/1 sold it to a guy for $600. Pretty quick return. If you can pull a Logoman then you are set.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.