2013 Upper Deck blaster - Mascot pull

So last night I opened a blaster of 2013 Upper Deck. It was going along decent enough - got a couple of PC Gators (Elam, Reed), a Burkhead, an E.J. Manuel (who I think will be a terrible pro, but it may just be UF bias). Pulled an RGIII insert and a Landry Jones Premier Prospects insert (I think this is the '95 parallel maybe?)

Then, I get to the last pack and it just feels weird...an indentation. At that point, I realize what's inside. I SHOULD have kept it closed and sold it as a "Hot Pack" LOL (well, not really).

So, I bust it open, and here's what's inside - it's in group D but it actually books as high as the top value of anything in group C, so that's certainly cool! Unfortunately, it came out of the pack with a few small paint chips at the top (you can see in the scan) since it was the only thing in the pack and the packs aren't really secure in the large blaster - UD really should do what Panini and Topps have done and scale back the size to make them both more secure and environmentally responsible.

Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content

Nice hit on the mascot that should sell nicely.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Buddy!! I'm Doing The Mascot Set So I Could Use That Card. LMK What Ya Need In Trade OR If Ya Would Sell What Kinda $$ Ya Need For It.

Thanks, John

Great hit! That would sell very nicely in my neck of the woods. haha

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Buddy!! I'm Doing The Mascot Set So I Could Use That Card. LMK What Ya Need In Trade OR If Ya Would Sell What Kinda $$ Ya Need For It.

Thanks, John
    PM coming
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content