Kronozio
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: WTTF 2008/09 OPC Retro

     
  1. #1

    WTTF 2008/09 OPC Retro

    My 08/09 OPC Retro base set needs . .

    18(Crosby)-27-80

    107-108-114-134-169-184

    209-211-216-289

    329-346-367-393

    403-464

    I have UD, OPC and Score from various years for trade
    Last edited by djg7786; 05-27-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: updated list

  2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
  3. #2
    I have
    OPC Retro #18 Sidney Crosby
    OPC retro #445 Andrew Gogliano

    Do you have a trade list? Also looking for 11-12 and 12-13 Canvas and Silver Skates SP and Gold.

  4. #3
    i have a 5,000 count lot box of 08/09 opc retros....do you have any garbage jersey cards or autos to throw my way in exchange for to wipe out most of your list?

    i opened somewhere between 12-15 cases between the 1st series and then the update

  5. #4
    I have about 25 Series two if interested including Crosby and Malkin.
    thx,
    Kid

  6. #5
    well i got #298,417.
    u can just send out an IOU
    latter if you like.lmk either way..
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wacards View Post
    I have
    OPC Retro #18 Sidney Crosby
    OPC retro #445 Andrew Gogliano

    Do you have a trade list? Also looking for 11-12 and 12-13 Canvas and Silver Skates SP and Gold.

    pm sent . .

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Kid View Post
    I have about 25 Series two if interested including Crosby and Malkin.
    thx,
    Kid
    Hi Kid, just looking for base 1 thru 500

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jpwcards866 View Post
    i have a 5,000 count lot box of 08/09 opc retros....do you have any garbage jersey cards or autos to throw my way in exchange for to wipe out most of your list?

    i opened somewhere between 12-15 cases between the 1st series and then the update

    pm sent . .

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by manthis View Post
    well i got #298,417.
    u can just send out an IOU
    latter if you like.lmk either way..
    Hi Joe, I'll get back to you, have cards pending, thanks

  11. #10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •