Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bring me your HOF game used (patches a plus)

Ive been working on this project for several months and have picked up some beauties. Im not really looking for single colored jersey pieces unless they are from hard to find players. Not really looking for bat cards either unless they don't make jersey cards of these players. My bucket is open but if u want high end please dont offer me 10 low end cards. I am also willing to buy but wont pay EBay prices. Thanks and hope to pick up some more nice pieces.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nobody has anything?
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have these..

03 Sweet Spot Classics Game Jersey Nolan Ryan
    10 Topps Tribute Warren Spahn jsy 53/99
    10 Topps Tribute Phil Niekro jsy 5/99
    09 Topps Tribute Eddie Mathews jsy 36/50
    11 Topps 60 Relics Lew Burdette jsy
    03 Diamond Kings Diamond Cut Collection Mike Schmidt Bat 500/500

10 Topps Tribute Warren Spahn jsy 53/99

09 Topps Tribute Eddie Mathews jsy 36/50
    11 Topps 60 Relics Lew Burdette jsy

Can I get scans of these. I may be interested. Thanks
    Hidden Content

Once again
    Hidden Content

scans as requested...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I could use the Burdette and maybe the Mathews. Lmk what u had in mind for a trade
    Hidden Content

having trouble using photobucket lately..you have a list that you could post instead

Sorry no list. Just a bucket. :(
    Hidden Content

Upppppppp
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast