Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

12-13 threads retail...terrible

i had to kill some time today so i went to wal-mart and checked out the card section. best pulls were pau gasol inside presense and j.r. smith high flyers. are these two cards even considered inserts? i would not recommened this product to anyone unless they are looking for base cards. lesson learned haha!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I think that was the worst retail product all year. I don't think I pulled anything but base from the three or four blasters I bought before I finally gave up on that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

maybe someday we will be able to buy hobby boxes at walmart/target. the review I read on here in the collecters corner about threads didn't seem that bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

maybe someday we will be able to buy hobby boxes at walmart/target. the review I read on here in the collecters corner about threads didn't seem that bad.

The hobby box I bought delivered nicely...the retail version of Threads, though, seemed to be BRUTAL across the board - it certainly was for me LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My threads retail break was worse than yours, I only got 1 insert

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking at this j.r. smith high flyers a liitle closer it almost looks like there is some chipping going on at the top. the only card out of the box and it has to be this one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sometimes they do have some hobby boxes now, but they always get stuff that doesn't sell etc, and you can always get the few hobby boxes that are at Target/Walmart much cheaper online.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, thats pretty rough