Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is extemely difficult to turn a profit if you are going to sell wax. (Boxes, packs, cases, etc) Take into consideration that you will be competing against the online big boys (Blowout, D&A, Atlanta, etc). Who sell at ridiculous low prices. Selling singles, and supplies would be my suggestion. We do fairly well selling singles, and we do very well selling supplies.

Just my two cents...

Pretty much this if you have plans on selling hobby boxes. You will need a distributor or two to get started. The best prices usually are when you preorder by the case instead of a few boxes. Even buying by the case your markup will be extremely thin if you are trying to compete with the big boys like blowout and D&A. If you are really interested in selling boxes and singles your best bet would be to open a retail shop. That does come with a lot more expenses but customers are willing to spend more if they can walk into your store and buy a box or pack when the product comes out instead of waiting for it to get shipped to them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Chances are your business will fail. Why? It's not just about having great product, but you need to build up a following and know how to market your store. I am not saying you don't but don't expect this store or any business to become successful overnight.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Chances are your business will fail. Why? It's not just about having great product, but you need to build up a following and know how to market your store. I am not saying you don't but don't expect this store or any business to become successful overnight.

I know this will take time, as with anything.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Anyone else? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

How about today?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Any others?

From another board, I got this list of what to try and sell:

High Grade Prospects
    Rare HOF Autos, Patches, and Relic Cards
    Rare Vintage Raw/Authenticated/Graded
    Rare 1990s Inserts

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

The problem is picking up those cards for cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Very true...

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

You canf ind that stuff cheap if you search hard enough.. and buy in bulk. I like to go and buy entire collections. It gives me the room for a higher turnover. And as others have said, supplies are a big seller. Also, Dive into hobby boxes, only if you can buy from a couple of good distributors.

Steve

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

You canf ind that stuff cheap if you search hard enough.. and buy in bulk. I like to go and buy entire collections. It gives me the room for a higher turnover. And as others have said, supplies are a big seller. Also, Dive into hobby boxes, only if you can buy from a couple of good distributors.

Steve

Working on getting a few hobby boxes in a couple weeks :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12