Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Missouri Passes Gun Nullification Bill That Criminalizes Federal Law Enforcement

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...w-enforcement/

Here's my spin on it. Politicians and other gov't employees loyalties are to the constitution and the people there were sworn in to serve. Not other politicians or special intrest groups. Any law that is contrary to th constitution or the people should not be enforced regardless or if republicans or dems are in favor of the particular law.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think law enforcement should enforce the law.
    Let the courts decide the legality of the law. That's their job.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I think law enforcement should enforce the law.
    Let the courts decide the legality of the law. That's their job.

Law enforcement take an oath just like politicians do to protect and defend the constitution. If something runs afoul of it there job is to stop it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Law enforcement take an oath just like politicians do to protect and defend the constitution. If something runs afoul of it there job is to stop it.

Their job is to enforce the law as per the constitution. What you're asking is for them to do that AND interpret the constitution. That's NOT their job at all. Do you really want each individual police officer enforcing his own interpretation of the constitution.

It's funny, you don't trust police at all, yet you want them to enforce the constitution as they interpret it individually instead of through the system that has been set up to deal with things.

If you're for this, then you're for any inane interpretation anyone can come up with. Being that you hate cops, I'm finding this slightly confusing.