Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Knew it.
    -Jason

  2. #12
    funny how you didn't notice anything was wrong until being called out on it, also funny that you've been responding to PM's regarding this card.. Re: price

    Originally Posted by kapital
    also please if I could get a sale price, id love to be the one to land this card!"



    well over $14000
    Check out my bucket
    Hidden Content
    Check out my Trade List
    Hidden Content
    Check Out My needs: Hidden Content

  3. #13
    the mods can easy check the IP adresses and see if someone else used it or not..



  4. #14
    Look guys,was not me,I dont care what you beleive,so you go ahead and speculate all you want as I have dealt with it,changed email passwords,computer log on,photobucket,paypal etc.... info and every other site I deal with and for everyone out there that is so quick to judge I hope that if this ever happens to you, you remember what you all said as I would not wish this to happen to anyone.I have quite a bit of people backing me up and its funny that its always the same ones on here that are quick to judge so I am going to keep on eye out and so are my friends on this site and I will find out you pulled this off!My rep and feedback speaks for itself so you guys keep on head hunting as its always eay to blame and point figures but never the other way around so I hope none of you ever get hacked or scammed whether on a trade site or bank account or crdit card fraud etc...

  5. #15

    09232003's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,295
    Country
    Card Cash
    433.65
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by cardsfigsandmore View Post
    Look guys,was not me,I dont care what you beleive,so you go ahead and speculate all you want as I have dealt with it,changed email passwords,computer log on,photobucket,paypal etc.... info and every other site I deal with and for everyone out there that is so quick to judge I hope that if this ever happens to you, you remember what you all said as I would not wish this to happen to anyone.I have quite a bit of people backing me up and its funny that its always the same ones on here that are quick to judge so I am going to keep on eye out and so are my friends on this site and I will find out you pulled this off!My rep and feedback speaks for itself so you guys keep on head hunting as its always eay to blame and point figures but never the other way around so I hope none of you ever get hacked or scammed whether on a trade site or bank account or crdit card fraud etc...

    Hey Everyone

    I have traded many times with this traders and can vouch for his character and I know that he would NEVER try to scan ANYONE
    his account was hacked and he has made the changes and tried to make it right, lets give a break here, would not wish this type of thing to happen to anyone

    thanks
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

    "I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    Hey Everyone

    I have traded many times with this traders and can vouch for his character and I know that he would NEVER try to scan ANYONE
    his account was hacked and he has made the changes and tried to make it right, lets give a break here, would not wish this type of thing to happen to anyone

    thanks
    jim
    I agree
    I have never traded with this fellow trader.
    However I do believe that there should be a benefit of a doubt given here being the trader in question here has close to 400 perfect deals.
    I think that this bashing and accusing shows a lack of class.
    cardsfigsandmore from me to you
    I would just ignore the source of the comments as most of these guys are far from established traders on this site.

    One thing I know for certain on this site is we look after our own, the truth will be revealed.
    I have a feeling these guys will eat their words.

    Really sorry to here about this violation of your privacy
    I hope that your situation has been contained and has not affected you in other areas!

    All the best
    Scott
    Hidden Content
    Most wanted players and sets
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist
    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    Hey Everyone

    I have traded many times with this traders and can vouch for his character and I know that he would NEVER try to scan ANYONE
    his account was hacked and he has made the changes and tried to make it right, lets give a break here, would not wish this type of thing to happen to anyone

    thanks
    jim
    thanks Jim

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyt100 View Post
    I agree
    I have never traded with this fellow trader.
    However I do believe that there should be a benefit of a doubt given here being the trader in question here has close to 400 perfect deals.
    I think that this bashing and accusing shows a lack of class.
    cardsfigsandmore from me to you
    I would just ignore the source of the comments as most of these guys are far from established traders on this site.

    One thing I know for certain on this site is we look after our own, the truth will be revealed.
    I have a feeling these guys will eat their words.

    Really sorry to here about this violation of your privacy
    I hope that your situation has been contained and has not affected you in other areas!

    All the best
    Scott
    Thanks Scott,and I will be keeping an eye out as will most of my established friends on this and other sites.

  9. #19
    I have also done quite a few deals with this trader and can vouch for his character as one of the best out here bar none.

    What really toubles me is that your account can be hack ... if anything we all should be asking that question to SCF and maybe some instruction as how we can avoid this happening to one of us in the future
    Hidden Content

    2012-13 UD CANVAS SET 120/120 Thanks Wes !!!

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •