Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I won't buy this lot as your not abiding by the must send first rule.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    I won't buy this lot as your not abiding by the must send first rule.
    That is fine. The transactions I've made, a few worth more than this, I had no issues with the BUYER paying first. Crazy idea that a buyer pay for something first but hey, they agreed!

I wouldn't send first to someone with less than 100% positive feedback anyway, sorry, not taking the chance on someone who hasn't had a flawless history here without any issues.

bump, last chance....added a bunch more. want it all gone at once. dont have the time to piece it out individually.

Pm sent
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by gonz888 View Post
    That is fine. The transactions I've made, a few worth more than this, I had no issues with the BUYER paying first. Crazy idea that a buyer pay for something first but hey, they agreed!

I wouldn't send first to someone with less than 100% positive feedback anyway, sorry, not taking the chance on someone who hasn't had a flawless history here without any issues.
    This is a very firm rule here on SCF that ALL new users send first till they have reached 20 in feedback. AS well if a user does send first to a new user or MSF they lose SCF protection or any right to a dispute the trade.

I have already sent you a PM.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12