Post First look: 2013 Topps Chrome Football

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/05/...rome-football/

If you thought Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck autograph cards were going to try dry up this season, don’t worry.

Topps previewed 2013 Topps Chrome Football showing off base cards, inserts, and autographs – with Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck sandwiched between the rookies on the autograph checklist.

Chrome is usually known for having all rookie autographs, but perhaps Topps changed it up in attempt to re-capture last year’s excitement along with bolstering a rookie class that is short on hype.

There will be one on-card rookie autograph in every hobby box. Each pack will contain four cards, including one Rookie Card, and each hobby box will have 24 packs.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

its funny these products give you no chance at getting a veteran auto and also the number of refractors is over done.

Hmmm...no Xfractor mentioned in the paralells. Kind of disappointed they are moving the blue wave refs to the main set, I liked the redemption pack a lot more. Hopefully they still offer them for 2013 Chrome...

My main beef with the insert sets is that they usually feature the same rookies in all the insert sets...it looks like this year they made an effort to change that up a bit, which is good. Too many colored refs though. Could do with about 1/2 that number.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **

Quote Originally Posted by ndhl83 View Post
    Hmmm...no Xfractor mentioned in the paralells. Kind of disappointed they are moving the blue wave refs to the main set, I liked the redemption pack a lot more. Hopefully they still offer them for 2013 Chrome...

My main beef with the insert sets is that they usually feature the same rookies in all the insert sets...it looks like this year they made an effort to change that up a bit, which is good. Too many colored refs though. Could do with about 1/2 that number.
    yes, the colored refractors are a bit childish.

What the heck is a refector? Is that supposed to be reflector or did someone majorly mis-spell refractor?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."