Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013 Bowman Set(s) / singles available

I have 3 Bowman Base Sets (with the Prospects and Chrome Prospects) that I have available for trade or purchase.

1-220
    BP1-110
    BCP1-110

I would be looking for golds, refractors, parallels, autos (just about anything of substance) from Baseball, Football or Hockey or $40/dlvd for the sets.

Additionally, if you are interested in trading for rookies, team or insert sets (I'm holding all of the #'d cards)... please post in the thread. Please be patient with me.

If you are interested, let me know
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 05-11-2013 at 11:46 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

If I find some Yankees maybe would you trade some of your 2013 bowman royals
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 296/719 41.2%(including 1/1s) 291/473 61.5%(excluding 1/1s)

let me get the sets finished off, then I can let you know what I have in Royals.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

Any David Wright or Derek Jeter?
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson. Bucket - Hidden Content

royals-r-us - got your PM... started to look for what I have, will PM you after all the Mothers (my wife, my mom, mom-in-law, sister) in my life have been graced with my presence

mike - I believe it is just base for Wright and Jeter. I have a Wright Gold, but it came damaged and I'll be sending it back to Topps with a couple other cards.
    ---

Looking for Dodgers Puig, Ryu, Rodriguez, Kemp, and Kershaw. Lmk what you have and are looking for in return, thanks.
    Hidden Content

wants:Clayton Kershaw & the Dodgers
    Sorry, I don't do Paypal. Check, Money Order, or Concealed Cash.

I'm looking for these 2013 Bowman singles:

Base Set:

34 55 76 118 131 205 212 215

Prospects:

48 56 64 67 80 99

Top 100:

4 5 31 39

dodgerguy - I'll look for everything when I get home

hudson-- I should those base and prospects

as far as the Top 100, I'll have to check when I get home from traveling for work (tomorrow night).

sorry for the delay
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 05-14-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    ---

hey how u doing i'm looking for just Evan Longoria in this set
    Hidden Content
    I Collect Evan Longoria Chris Archer Mike Trout Andrew Luck,

Can i have a list of what top 100 prospects inserts you have?
    Hidden Content

LF all matt harvey RCs and Colors

Looking for High end bowman chrome autos of mets stars or top prospects

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast