Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013 Bowman Set(s) / singles available

I have 3 Bowman Base Sets (with the Prospects and Chrome Prospects) that I have available for trade or purchase.

1-220
    BP1-110
    BCP1-110

I would be looking for golds, refractors, parallels, autos (just about anything of substance) from Baseball, Football or Hockey or $40/dlvd for the sets.

Additionally, if you are interested in trading for rookies, team or insert sets (I'm holding all of the #'d cards)... please post in the thread. Please be patient with me.

If you are interested, let me know
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 05-11-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

If I find some Yankees maybe would you trade some of your 2013 bowman royals
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 310/728 42.6%(including 1/1s) 297/477 62.3%(excluding 1/1s)

let me get the sets finished off, then I can let you know what I have in Royals.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

Any David Wright or Derek Jeter?
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson. Bucket - Hidden Content

royals-r-us - got your PM... started to look for what I have, will PM you after all the Mothers (my wife, my mom, mom-in-law, sister) in my life have been graced with my presence

mike - I believe it is just base for Wright and Jeter. I have a Wright Gold, but it came damaged and I'll be sending it back to Topps with a couple other cards.
    ---

Looking for Dodgers Puig, Ryu, Rodriguez, Kemp, and Kershaw. Lmk what you have and are looking for in return, thanks.
    Hidden Content

wants:Clayton Kershaw & the Dodgers
    Sorry, I don't do Paypal. Check, Money Order, or Concealed Cash.

I'm looking for these 2013 Bowman singles:

Base Set:

34 55 76 118 131 205 212 215

Prospects:

48 56 64 67 80 99

Top 100:

4 5 31 39

dodgerguy - I'll look for everything when I get home

hudson-- I should those base and prospects

as far as the Top 100, I'll have to check when I get home from traveling for work (tomorrow night).

sorry for the delay
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 05-14-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    ---

hey how u doing i'm looking for just Evan Longoria in this set
    Hidden Content
    I Collect Evan Longoria Chris Archer Mike Trout Andrew Luck,

Can i have a list of what top 100 prospects inserts you have?

Bucket-

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast