Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Stuff FT/FS

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    I just put it on eBay. The only RC from this year that I'm looking for at the moment is also an sp, Ziggy Ansah, unless you have some nice DeAndre Hopkins.
    I don't have an extra Ansah , but I do have a DeAndre Hopkins Ultimate Rookie #44 31/525. Is that good enough? lmk
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

Give my list a look for the Bjorn Werner Auto
    Looking for Colts, Cubs, Reggie Miller, & Former Hoosiers

Hmmm... well, still have the Tavon Wilson Contenders Auto? How about the Vereen/Tavon Wilson for the Cushing Auto and either the Andre Johnson patch or Miles Austin Patch. LMK

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    Saw a few things I was interested in:
    Brian Cushing Auto
    Andre Johnson Patch
    Aaron Rodgers Patch
    Doug Martin Patch
    Dez Bryant Patch
    Eli Manning Patch
    Emmitt Smith Patch
    Joe Montana Patch
    Miles Austin Patch

Leland
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I don't have an extra Ansah , but I do have a DeAndre Hopkins Ultimate Rookie #44 31/525. Is that good enough? lmk
    That may work. I'll get back to you.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

Quote Originally Posted by EArnold23 View Post
    Give my list a look for the Bjorn Werner Auto
    I really like the Watt Magic Auto

LMK what we can do.

Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Hmmm... well, still have the Tavon Wilson Contenders Auto? How about the Vereen/Tavon Wilson for the Cushing Auto and either the Andre Johnson patch or Miles Austin Patch. LMK
    I still have the Wilson. I'll do those two for the Cushing and the Austin Patch

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    I need the jorvorskie lane blue wave..lmk thanks
    Didn't see anything I could use for the Lane

Leland
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cmortensen14 View Post
    Im interested in the Hank Stram, Dexter Mcluster auto, Jamaal charles and Justin Houston auto what do you collect?
    I only have the Stram and Houston Auto. I'd want something good for the Stram. My wants are in my sig, I'm also looking for Ezekiel Ansah.

Leland
    Hidden Content

hello, what do you need for the andre johnson patch /10 and the topps chrome colin kaepernick rc?

Tony

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast