Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestlers I Met Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kurt Angle and the Dudley's were great when I got to meet them so was Christian and Jeff Jarrett
    Here's my list
    Kurt Angle
    Team 3D
    Abyss
    Raven
    Christian
    Rhino
    Shane Douglas ( total class act)
    Larry Zsybsko
    Jim cornette
    Kevin Nash
    Billy Gunn
    Roaddogg
    Samoa Joe
    Sustain Aries
    Lo ki ( total jerk)
    Christie He me
    Christopher Daniels
    Crush
    Ax
    Velvet sky
    Booker t

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty awesome list! Kurt angle is def on my wish list and upset I didn't meet him at Wrestlecon this past april... Meeting Team 3D at Legends of the Ring show in NJ June 8th... and hoping to meet Kevin Nash at a reading Phillies game.... how is he? I heard from people he is a hit or miss?

Kurt Angle and the Dudley's were great when I got to meet them so was Christian and Jeff Jarrett
    Here's my list
    Kurt Angle
    Team 3D
    Abyss
    Raven
    Christian
    Rhino
    Shane Douglas ( total class act)
    Larry Zsybsko
    Jim cornette
    Kevin Nash
    Billy Gunn
    Roaddogg
    Samoa Joe
    Sustain Aries
    Lo ki ( total jerk)
    Christie He me
    Christopher Daniels
    Crush
    Ax
    Velvet sky
    Booker t

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nash acts like your bugging him when I met him at a fan fest for TNA but he was also late showing up so he could have been having an off day

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nash acts like your bugging him when I met him at a fan fest for TNA but he was also late showing up so he could have been having an off day

Well he better not act that way since people are paying for it lol.... at the game the auto is free but have to pay at least 10 bucks for game ticket and if you want a pic like me it's another 10 bucks... so... at least 20 bucks plus gas to meet him lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nice collection brings me back to my childhood days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bayareajavy's Items on eBay

Only wrestler I met was Junkyard Dog a few weeks before his fatal car crash.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Living in NY's Capital Region as I do, we now have an indie startup that runs every month or so at the Troy Boys & Girls Club, practically around the corner from my apartment. ROH tag team co-champ Bobby Fish appears at every show, as he's from the area (born in Albany, now lives in Saratoga). In February, I struck up a conversation with him. He's super nice off camera and out of character. I bought an 8x10 from him, taken in Japan last year, which he signed for no extra cost. The glasses he wears out of the ring give him a more scholarly look. The way I look at it, he's representing for our area, now that he's in ROH, regardless of being face or heel. I also met former WWE developmental talent Bill Carr at the last show. Because of the family-friendly environment, you're not going to get these guys acting unprofessional. This just rules.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(21)
    Country
    See Zerous0's Items on eBay

I've met alot of wrestler's, for years..

Kurt Angle, is such a nice guy he woulda talked alot more to us if there wasn't a bigger line.
    Jeff Jerrett was cool to
    Mickey James, was kinda mean.
    K,Nash is a jerk he's only there to get paid...
    D'low brown was cool n nice,
    AJ Styles was busy n nice enough to take a quick pick,
    Don West was fun meeting..

As for Bubba Ray he was a d**k' with me n my cousin.. carrying out "Rick Flair's, Luggage as for rick he was nice n respectful

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Philadelphia Comic Con today to meet Cena... the main reason why I went because my god kids were lucky to meet him during wrestlemania week when they went to the hotel to try and get him... at first he was just gonna go inside but then he saw my god kids standing to the side and walked right over to them... signed and took a picture with them. You should of saw the smile on their faces since they really look up to him and have been trying to meet him for years now!

So they had me give him a copy of the picture with them with a note on the back saying thank you for making my dream come true and when I gave him the picture I told him I was asked to give this to you from my god kids because they wanted to a way to say thank you for taking the time to meet them and making their dreams come true. he was like "Really?" "This is for me? And got a little shook up about it and very appreciative... and asked me would it be cool if I hold up the picture in the photo? I said no doubt! Told me to tell them thank you for the pic and for looking up to him... All of this is going on while the camera guy is yelling we have to move on but what was he going to do? Cena was the one bringin up converstation....

But just showed me he is truly genuine and his fans mean a lot of him. Just the way he was interacting with the kids and taking time with them to make it a memorable moment for them and to put a smile on their faces... He went over the scheduled time and made sure he met every person that paid... I hate his gimmick and im not a huge fan in the ring but I can say I do respect the man outside the ring for all he does to put smiles on the ones that look up to him....

SCF Rewards
    Country

WWE had a house show in my area... and Kane came over to sign and take pictures.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast