View Poll Results: Which LA team's slow start has been more shocking so far?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Dodgers (13-21)

2 22.22%
  • Angels (13-22)

7 77.78%

Question Which LA team's slow start has been more shocking so far?

Which LA team's slow start has been more shocking so far? The Dodgers or Angels?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Angels- Their lineup is stacked. Dodgers have a lot of talent too, but the Halos have the better team on paper up and down
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content
    Offering a finders fee for the 2013 Prizm Finite Chris Herrmann 1/1!

Angels without a doubt. On paper, arguably the best lineup in MLB.

The Dodgers, but it's because they've had so many injuries. The Angels don't surprise me in the least. I didn't think they'd make the playoffs because their pitching is horrible, and their lineup was getting pretty overrated. Hamilton can't keep the bat on his shoulder, and Pujols showed last year some signs of a decline (and this year the decline looks to be showing even more often). Trout is great, but is there anyone else? Mark Trumbo? No thanks.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Angels. They have a team that can perform as a World Series team. But like always, having a lot of stars on your team, does not pays off most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    Angels. They have a team that can perform as a World Series team. But like always, having a lot of stars on your team, does not pays off most of the time.
    Maybe it's just me, but where is everyone getting this at? Their starting pitching/bullpen coming into the season wasn't even good on paper, and have performed like that. Outside of expectations for Trout, Pujols and Hamilton, was there any other "star" on offense?

It's just a poorly assembled team by the owner, who is going to scapegoat the manager and GM.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283