Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Good TTM Baseball ROMLB Players?

Before i get too interested in sending some baseballs TTM, who are the best players to send to? I know mussina and pete rose, but anyone know other good stars that will sign a baseball TTM?

-Isaac

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

You can scope out the "Baseball Success" thread in the "Baseball Addresses/Successes" section to get a better idea of who'll sign a ROMLB baseball TTM.

Country

You can scope out the "Baseball Success" thread in the "Baseball Addresses/Successes" section to get a better idea of who'll sign a ROMLB baseball TTM.

With one ball success about every 3 pages, i gave up after 10 pages. lol. I hope it wasn't too much to make a thread...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had great success with the retired players and I only collect Phillies players. I think I am very lucky but I have a secret weapon also. So far, I am 33 / 35 baseballs. I think it all depends on your letter you write them. My letters are very personal and about one page long double spaced hand written of course. Naturally, those players that you read about on this site that are not signing are not signing. Don't bother. Find a way to connect to them in your letter and they will have no problem signing your ball (inscriptions are a whole different story, cash helps). Players that are still in the game do not have time to sign except for a small group. Again, don't bother.
    Also, check other websites and see who is having success's over there. A little research can prevent having an unsigned ball comeback in the mail. If they are signing cards and photo's, they will sign a baseball.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by alcoholics02; 06-15-2009 at 09:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 01Crewzer's Items on eBay

You didn't say if you were looking for current or former players so here's me list of success's

Rollie Fingers
    Don Larsen
    Bobby Thomson
    Mike Mussina
    Frank Viola
    Bobby Doerr
    Duke Snider
    Robin Roberts
    Virgil Trucks

I'm sure others will come along and post their success's. Good luck !!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

I can't think of too many players at all who would sign a card for you, but not a ball. This question pops up from time to time and the answer remains the same. Good signers are good signers. Bad signers are a waste of stamps. You may have to include a few bucks for a larger item, like $10 for Larsen on a ball as opposed to $5 for a card, but he'll sign both.

That said, the TTMM and the success threads should give you all the information you need to answer your question.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Colorado Rockies Denver Broncos Denver Nuggets
    Instagram:

Carl Erskine would be a good one to sign