05-12-2013, 11:51 AM #1
2013 SCF Chase for the Cup Segment 2 (Race 6)
Chase for theSCF Cup
Welcome to 2013 Chase for the SCF Cup.
This contest is open to anyone to join.
Here are the basic rules:
1. Pick a driver that you think will win. Use him as often as you wish.
2. The goal is to get the LEAST amount of points. Pick the winner, get one point; second is two points; third is three points; etc.
3. There are six segments consisting of six races apiece. A prize will be awarded to the person withthe least number of points at the end of each segment.
4. The person with the least number of points at the end of the season will be awarded the Grand Prize.
5. If two or more people tie as the winner. The number of wins will determine the winner. If still tied, second-place finishes will be used, then third-place finishes, and so on untilthe tie is broken.
6. If you miss a race, you'll be awarded an automatic 44th place finish and 44 points.
7. Your four worst races are dropped at the end of the season. So missing a few races won't hurt you too bad.
Coca Cola 600
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Sunday May 26th on FOX
2013 Total Memorabilia Total Memorabilia Double TM-DE Dale Earnhardt Jr. 4-color Sheet Metal/Driver's Seat (047/199)
2012 Press Pass Ignite Box and 2012 Redline Full Throttle Memorabilia Blue FTJJ Jimmie Johnson 2-color Firesuit/2-color Sheet Metal (4/5)
Picks MUST be replied to this thread (do not PM me your pick) before the drop of the green flag.
race crazy-Denny Hamlin
Last edited by race crazy; 05-27-2013 at 01:42 AM.Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
05-12-2013, 12:30 PM #2
05-12-2013, 07:10 PM #3
05-13-2013, 06:07 PM #4
05-13-2013, 06:53 PM #5
Jimmy johnsonCollect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos
ONLY TRADE IN THE USA
05-13-2013, 07:17 PM #6
05-15-2013, 12:12 AM #7
05-15-2013, 10:30 AM #8
05-15-2013, 11:49 AM #9
Jimmie JohnsonLooking for basketball, football and Racing cards
05-15-2013, 04:07 PM #10