Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does anyone collect winners circle diecast cars/cards ?? dale earnhardt & jr

i have a box of unopened winners circle diecast cars/cards of earnhardt if anyones interested lmk i can get pictures and details. would be looking to sell some of them or trade for football.

Show me what you got always intrested in a deal.

will do, it might take me little while to get pics up. im not really sure on value of any of this stuff either but ill get back to you asap.

heres an idea of what i have..

this is just a fraction of what i have. aside from being a little dusty they are in excellent condition. if your interested lmk and we can figure something out.

How many pieces? are they mostly well known drivers are is it a little of every thing?
    I buy to resale I get $1 for junk driver $3 for good drivers LMK.

its all earnhardt junior and senior. i havent counted how many but i would guess around 30-40

I would like to know the years of the Jrs & are any of the Srs the U.S. Flag paint job
    Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I would like to know the years of the Jrs & are any of the Srs the U.S. Flag paint job
    Thanks
    ill look through them and let you know asap

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    Thanks
    i didnt see any u.s. flag paint on any of them and most of the jr's are from 1999

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast