Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

never heard nothing...getting to be a typical happening by many a trader..make a post and never follow up

I called out B Robfan 1 for putting us on ignore..
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

it is just common courtesy to take out 30 seconds to respond to anyone who responds to your posting....it may not be what you want now...but in the future they may have something good for you...but may never respond again if you ignore them...my opinion of the day

I called out B Robfan 1 for putting us on ignore..

Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for Hijacking my thread guys. Mods you can close this thread please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry if there are many more important things in my life then trading cards. I was unaware that there was a time limit for responding I only became a member back in 2007 so maybe I am to new too this game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say ..if you make a post...you should be prepared to make a response with in 12-20 hours...if not a small note explainig you won't be around for awhile would go along way with the great traders on this site...as for you pms insulting me..that is another matter

Just my opinion

Have A Good day

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe trading cards is trivial to you....but it takes an honourable person with some integrity...and that is very important

just my opinion

Sorry if there are many more important things in my life then trading cards. I was unaware that there was a time limit for responding I only became a member back in 2007 so maybe I am to new too this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12