Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS Scandal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Sorry fella that is all they have is Christian bashing.There is no equal bashing of any other religion because they are all closet Christians.They know so much but yet down it daily.
    My problem is this ... A person is posting negative comments about one religion. If a person has the guts to make fun of Christianity, why doesn't that person have the guts to call out all religion? I'm all for freedom of speech, but what happened to equality? JustAlex is stating that it is unfair for one group to express their beliefs, but at the same time, is picking on another group of people. I understand this is a Politics/Religion board, but this thread was completely political. I'm just trying to figure out how religion even came into play.

I'm sorry, you are right ... I shouldn't be here if I don't want to deal with the bantering. Normally, I'm okay with doing so. I guess I just read the post at the wrong time. I'm not having a good time right now. I'm 27 years old and am losing close friends on what seems to be a daily basis. Don't mind my complaining, I won't do it again.

To all reading this, once again I'm sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Just curious you are no longer a Christina by your admittance.Do you ever make a comment or comeback without using or referencing the Bible???
    Funny cuz your bible says it does.

Eye for an eye and whatnot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sorry fella that is all they have is Christian bashing.There is no equal bashing of any other religion because they are all closet Christians.They know so much but yet down it daily.

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, this is a civil rights issue. whether you like the group or not, you should be for the constitution, at least you always say you are. but now you are ok with civil rights violations because it is a group you do not like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

alex, this is a civil rights issue. whether you like the group or not, you should be for the constitution, at least you always say you are. but now you are ok with civil rights violations because it is a group you do not like.

I see your point but the Tea Party is not for civil rights. At least for people who don't look and think like they do. If they are not concerned with anyone's civil rights why should any be concerned about theirs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just because someone is an idiot does not mean they are not Americans. just because someone else does not do the right thing, it should not stop you from doing the right thing.

and just curious what do they look like?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just because someone is an idiot does not mean they are not Americans. just because someone else does not do the right thing, it should not stop you from doing the right thing.

and just curious what do they look like?

Come on Shrew. You are using a computer right now so I know that there isn't anything wrong with your vision.

SCF Rewards
    Country

blind people can use computers too.

is their "look" how they dress, or haircuts, or is it skin color?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Probably the clothes. I mean, if you're dressed poor, you probably are poor and they care not for poor...until the election.

SCF Rewards
    Country

gottcha, designer clothes

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast