Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official Series Discussion Thread - Round 2 - Los Angeles Kings v. San Jose Sharks

This is the place for all discussion about the second-round matchup between the defending Stanley Cup Champions the LA Kings and their California rivals, the San Jose Sharks!

Have fun, but keep things respectful and within the guidelines of the community. It's one thing to trash-talk after a big win, but don't make things personal. Staff will be monitoring these threads and anybody that crosses the line will be subject to warnings and infractions as appropriate. Keep the sticks on the ice and have fun discussing this great playoffs series!

Also, a reminder to check out the Playoffs Bracket Challenge Contest - win a cool card prize! http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Contest-Leg-5
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Kings are one of the last filthy teams left. Hope the Sharks humiliate them.

Sharks in 6
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

The Kings are Everything the Nucks aren't...Champion's, too big, too disciplined, and they have the most important weapon of all, Quick, who is back in form...scary.

I'm expecting Pavelski, Thornton, Marleau, Couture and Niemi to have a HUGE Series
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Quote Originally Posted by Kessel_fan_87 View Post
    I'm expecting Pavelski, Thornton, Marleau, Couture and Niemi to have a HUGE Series
    Agreed, those bench doors don't open themselves...well, not so much for Niemi, he'll be too busy dealing with 2 huge forwards in his grill all game long.

Let's go Sharks! Couture will be the star of this series again. Sharks in 6.
    Hidden Content
    I trade by SV,PV (Common sense) only. Im only looking for PC needs.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    SJ looked awesome against the nucks and LA is starting to gel at the right time
    this series should be a barn burner and might just go the 7 games
    my pick............SJ
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Quote Originally Posted by Kessel_fan_87 View Post
    That's only going to lead to disappointment for you.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Here we go again, after a slow start, Johnny be Quick, last 5 games, 2 Shut-Outs and 6-GA...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast