Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1990-91 O Pee Chee Premier box

Are these boxes easily searched? Im looking to purchase a few

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

How are you getting them? Ebay, Dave and Adam's, LCS? I would never buy off ebay but if it's LCS/DA or someone like that then I would think you'd be fine but then again some LCS can be shady.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay......krukcards

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Let's put it this way. In a fresh box you should get from 4-8 copies of every rookie.

One of the boxes I opened had 10 Owen Nolan rookies - Boooooo and only 3 Mats Sundin and 3 Fedorov Rookies and 2 Roenink Rookies. I also got way too many Holik and Primeau Rookies 6-7 each and 6 Nedved.

You will be able to tell they are searched if you don't get Rookie numbers like this.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

For the value that the rookies now hold, I wouldn't be too worried about searched boxes, just wouldn't be worth the time and hassle.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the input

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Kruk cards are very trustworthy. The boxes used to cost $115.00 Retail. Now since the Jagr has nosedived from $50.00 to $10.00 and the Fedorov nosedived from $18.00 to $5.00 and every other player that was a $12.00 Rookie is now at $1.50-$3.00 you shoud not overpay.

I would not pay more than $30.00 for a box of this. 4 years ago they were not selling at $50.00 per box. If you can get one for under $35.00 you should net some of your money back.