Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    send me a list of what you need
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

disgusting giroux!!!! so jealous!
    McNabb, Thurman Thomas,Westrook, Eagles, Simon Gagne, Flyers, Sedin Bros, Michael Frolik, Tigers, Phillies, Brandon Phillips, Pistons, Kevin Durant.
    DONOVAN McNABB & SIMON GAGNE SUPER COLLECTOR!
    NO VICK CARDS!!!!

you killed it on the bonus packs! never seen so many auto hits from them in one case
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments

My thoughts on this break... while I didn't hit a Nuge or a Landy, there were plenty of very good pieces that were pulled and I had fun with it!

if you have interest in something, please send me a PM... I'll get back to you after I get home from traveling for work.

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

PM Sent
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

If for sale, price on Giroux auto & Letang Auto .

Thanks
    EJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123