Thread: Special K

Special K

Here is some recent international PC mail from Latvia. I must say these cards are VERY sharp, kudos to SeReal. These are my first international cards of Pavel, thanks for the look.

(looks like it's from the shoulder patch) /199

(The holographic design on this one is sweet) /250

(looks like it's from the AS logo on the front of the jersey, layering) /199

And finally my favorite
    (I love the design of these cards and the material from the letter has a 3D effect) /7

Those are AMAZING! I picked up a couple Malkins from that set but they don't even compare, especially the nameplate......congrats!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Thanks for the comments! GO WINGS!!!

Yep, the people at SeReal have a knack for creating some beautiful cards. I personally like the look of those jersey cards as well as the KHL Without Borders and KHL Masks from last season.
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sweet cards!
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Giroux, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises, 2011-12 Enforcers & Broad Street Boys, 2012-13 Motown Madness