Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Need ur opinion: UD Replacements after almost 2 YEARS!

Hey guys,need ur help/advice/opinion.....Almost 2 years ago i was in a group break for 10/11 Upper Deck The Cup,i had Washington....horrible break until the last box which was a redemption for:
    Marcus Johansson Rookie Patch Auto Gold #'d to Jersey (#90)

so i redeemed it right away (sometime in fall 2011) ,waited all this time but no luck,so i contacted upperdeck about a month ago and was told that card wasnt gonna be completed and they r iprocess of replacing it. So i waited until yesterday (may 15/2013) and got the cards below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=1&permPage=1

My replacements from UD....these 4 cards for 1 card (10/11 The Cup Marcus Johansson Rookie Patch Auto Gold #d to 90)

-08/09 Ultimate Rookie Auto GIROUX /399
    -09/10 SP Future Watch Rookie Auto RASK /999
    -11/12 The Cup Rookie Patch Auto VOYNOV /249
    -11/12 The Cup Rookie Patch Auto Gold /44

Now is this a good replacement? I know Johansson is not /99 RPA or a top rookie,but..... Im confused,please post comment,thank u
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

I think you did pretty good
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

i think you did did good...the giroux is nice and the gudbransson patch too.

I'd rather have those 4 than the Johansson! those are great replacements!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Yessir, you've got the Bruins #1 goalie's SPA RC, the Gudbransson patch is killer, Voynov is no slouch AND a Giroux RC auto.......

I bought a Marcus Johansson UD YG last year...........for a dollar.

You got upgraded I'd say :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Holy smokes! I would have been thrilled with just the Rask and Giroux. You did amazing!
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Ohh wow, wasnt expecting this many positive replies ;) thx guys.....im happy now :)))
    any idea of value for each? I knw Rask FWA and Giroux Ultimate RC/Auto is tge top 2,value?

thanks again...
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

The Rask FWA has been selling between $45 and $80 the past few weeks. If the Bruins keep winning look for it to go up. It looks like the last few have really been in the $70 range. The Giroux looks to be a $45ish range card. The Voynov is a nice piece even as a single color. You did really, really well.
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

This is the 2nd post I've seen where someone has received the Giroux ultimate + Rask FWA + a cup RPA ++ for a Johansson Cup. For some reason, UD is going over the top for the Johansson replacements.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast