Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Need ur opinion: UD Replacements after almost 2 YEARS!

Hey guys,need ur help/advice/opinion.....Almost 2 years ago i was in a group break for 10/11 Upper Deck The Cup,i had Washington....horrible break until the last box which was a redemption for:
    Marcus Johansson Rookie Patch Auto Gold #'d to Jersey (#90)

so i redeemed it right away (sometime in fall 2011) ,waited all this time but no luck,so i contacted upperdeck about a month ago and was told that card wasnt gonna be completed and they r iprocess of replacing it. So i waited until yesterday (may 15/2013) and got the cards below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=1&permPage=1

My replacements from UD....these 4 cards for 1 card (10/11 The Cup Marcus Johansson Rookie Patch Auto Gold #d to 90)

-08/09 Ultimate Rookie Auto GIROUX /399
    -09/10 SP Future Watch Rookie Auto RASK /999
    -11/12 The Cup Rookie Patch Auto VOYNOV /249
    -11/12 The Cup Rookie Patch Auto Gold /44

Now is this a good replacement? I know Johansson is not /99 RPA or a top rookie,but..... Im confused,please post comment,thank u
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

I think you did pretty good
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

i think you did did good...the giroux is nice and the gudbransson patch too.

I'd rather have those 4 than the Johansson! those are great replacements!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Yessir, you've got the Bruins #1 goalie's SPA RC, the Gudbransson patch is killer, Voynov is no slouch AND a Giroux RC auto.......

I bought a Marcus Johansson UD YG last year...........for a dollar.

You got upgraded I'd say :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

You killed it man.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Holy smokes! I would have been thrilled with just the Rask and Giroux. You did amazing!
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Ohh wow, wasnt expecting this many positive replies ;) thx guys.....im happy now :)))
    any idea of value for each? I knw Rask FWA and Giroux Ultimate RC/Auto is tge top 2,value?

thanks again...
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

The Rask FWA has been selling between $45 and $80 the past few weeks. If the Bruins keep winning look for it to go up. It looks like the last few have really been in the $70 range. The Giroux looks to be a $45ish range card. The Voynov is a nice piece even as a single color. You did really, really well.
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

This is the 2nd post I've seen where someone has received the Giroux ultimate + Rask FWA + a cup RPA ++ for a Johansson Cup. For some reason, UD is going over the top for the Johansson replacements.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast