Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Questions about 'ball-hawking' at MLB games

I was curious if anyone ad any tips for ball-hawking at MLB games. I'd prefer to do it during batting practice instead of during the game, so would my best bet to stand in the outfield seats? Or should I go down by the bullpens and try to get balls from the pitchers warming up? I only want a few balls because I think that they would be really awesome pieces of memorabilia and I would like to potentially get them signed. TIA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My honest opinion is go where there are no kids. If your an adult without a kid asking for a ball usually most athletes won't give you time of day. So your best bet is batting practice home runs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK thanks a ton

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

Ask the pitchers trust me