Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe our brain IS god?

I wanted to share a dream I had a just last night...

I was dreaming I was on a battlefield under heavy fire....I have never even held a gun (And you guys know how I feel about guns in general) but the automatic rifle I was holding felt very real, it was heavy, the recoil, smell, everything was all there.

Then I was shot at (in the leg)...twice! The pain felt excruciating, so much I woke up.

How is this possible?

I've never experienced these things in real life, but it felt very real.

The way the brain works still bothers me.....or I should say the way we lack the knowledge to know how the brain works still bothers me.

How is it that we are able to close our eyes and be transplanted into a world where there are ZERO rules?

How is it that this world at times feels so real that we can feel, taste, smell, touch, and hear in almost the exact manner as we are awake?

How is it that I can imagine things (whatever they may be) by simply thinking of it, and there are pictures in my mind of it?

Is our brain god?

It's able to do things that contradict our laws.

Only god should be able to do that.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I got shot in the knee once and the pain woke me up.
    I was pretty creeper out for a few days, but I didn't come up with a God theory that allows me to worship myself.

But yeah, it's kinda weird.