Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Huge Mail Week!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Huge Mail Week!

Been getting a few new cards in for the week to add to some of the sets that I am continuing to work on. Happy to knock off a few from my list. With out further delay. The last are good additions to these that I have from the same set! Thanks for looking.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

killer, killer, killer, killer stuff! LOVE it all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, amazing cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Holy Jeebus, go big or go home eh?? I've never seen those triple patches before, verrrryyyy sweet!

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

Some real nice cards there! Thanks for the show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy Jeebus, go big or go home eh?? I've never seen those triple patches before, verrrryyyy sweet!

Yes those patches are hard to find. There are only 5 of them in the set so I am in need of the last two. They are Joseph/Brodeur/Belfour and Stefan/Sakic/Primeau. Yes Stefan who was highly thought of then. The Double Inked Sweaters are also hard to find but there is at least 10 of those that I need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That awkward moment when you realize that 2006-07 Flair Showcase base cards are basically copies of those Stick And Jersey cards like the one you have of Irbe (very similar design), just vertical instead of horizontal.

Beautiful cards there, and a Kolzig autograph as well as a Biron autograph on the same card equals awesomeness!

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

Nice stuff. Love the Sawchuk and of course the Irbe. Let me know if you ever want to let it go for sale or trade.

Justin
    Hidden Content
    Irbe3201’s PC:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Love the Sawchuk and of course the Irbe. Let me know if you ever want to let it go for sale or trade.

Justin

Thanks Justin, sorry though as 87Sluggo said in an earlier post I have to sleep with one eye open. You'll have to pry it out of the hand of my frozen carcass to get it. Or if my wife makes me sell the set again lol! Still need a bunch of Between the Pipes Irbe cards to complete my sets.