Panini Redemption Day, Replacements = not bad.

I had two old redemptions including one which was even a dupe of a more recent redemption ( two Bernard Pierce Crown Royale silhouettes other was Derek Wolfe Crown auto to 10) so I got tired of waiting. I requested replacements and these two arrived:

#4/5

Patch

Grateful to have two less redemptions and I like to the look of both cards.

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sharp looking cards for sure.
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Both cards look great! Never heard of the Wolfe guy, so both are an upgrade as I know of them. I have a few outstanding Pierce redemptions that I may need to act on soon.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Oh man sucks to here Derek Wolfe isn't getting his sigs in, I PC him. At least you got some solid replacements!
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Both cards look great! Never heard of the Wolfe guy, so both are an upgrade as I know of them. I have a few outstanding Pierce redemptions that I may need to act on soon.
    Yes, I still have multiple Pierce redemptions outstanding from not only Panini but Topps as well. I gave up on the Topps and asked for a replacement there as well. Last replacement Topps sent me was an autograph of some guy that didn't even make an NFL roster, so it will be interesting to compare the two companies.

has anybody stopped to think why panini is holding on to 2012 product like the 2 they gave you? Either those should be redemptions, or should have been in boxes. That rpa of jarius wright shouldn't even be in their possession.

aside from that little tangent the rpa is very nice.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I was curious about this too... I had several subbed recently & got a Mo Claiborne Prime sigs /25, Tyrone Crawford/199, & Michael Floyd R&S crusades gu/auto and none of those are listed as exchanges. Also recently got a 2011 certified andy dalton rookie auto that is not listed as an exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    has anybody stopped to think why panini is holding on to 2012 product like the 2 they gave you? Either those should be redemptions, or should have been in boxes. That rpa of jarius wright shouldn't even be in their possession.

aside from that little tangent the rpa is very nice.
    Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton, Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

yeah something isn't right about that. They aren't putting all their cards in their product. No wonder its so hard to get low numbered or top tier rookies now.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Someone else brought this topic up on another thread in regards to not packing out cards that should have been. The simple answer is that the companies do not pack some out for the purpose of this thread. So that they have cards to put in as replacements for those that fail to sign or take forever to do so. If they gave you replacements of other exchange cards, then someone else would get screwed out of their card. What I can see is the companies moving those cards that were by exchange and unclaimed AND have expired redemptions, to replacement cards. Otherwise, it would be a PR nightmare if they were handing out unexpired redemption fulfillment cards as replacements.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content