Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Please CMB and lmk if there is anything that you are interested in. Thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail24 View Post
    Please CMB and lmk if there is anything that you are interested in. Thanks
    i liked the adrian peterson spa...also like some of your manning autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    trading for derrick rose, k durant, lebron or kobe auto or patch auto. pm please

  4. #13
    waz up my friend
    you know you cant see in my bucket & you know how i do
    hit me up with that number again so we can talk we just might work somthing out for that card >>.thanks bee
    wait thats if you didnt move it yet >.bee
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisRSWanjr View Post
    waz up my friend
    you know you cant see in my bucket & you know how i do
    hit me up with that number again so we can talk we just might work somthing out for that card >>.thanks bee
    wait thats if you didnt move it yet >.bee
    no its still available..easyiest way to get at me would be on skype
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    trading for derrick rose, k durant, lebron or kobe auto or patch auto. pm please

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair View Post
    no its still available..easyiest way to get at me would be on skype
    hit me up with your skype name my friend
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

  7. #16
    Im interested, pm me if i have anything.
    Just looking for whatever catches my eye. Everything I have is for trade, but some of my cards are a lot harder to get than others.

    Hidden Content

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by AirMcNair View Post
    i liked the adrian peterson spa...also like some of your manning autos
    PM me what value you are looking for on it and what Manning autos you liked. You would need to add to the Lebron for the AP SPA. Well just lmk thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •