Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone need Autos of AJ/Kaep/Spiller/Trent/Warner/Morris/Brees/Cam/Rice & More!

Some PC NFT can be FT but i would need something really nice in return. My main wants are Doug Martin, Russell Wilson, Barry Sanders, Dez, Randall Cobb, Julio Jones, Alfred Morris, Desean Jackson, Shady Mccoy, Hofers and other star current players. I'm 8 trades away from 400 trades so i'm looking to get to that number by the end of the month. Here's my bucket FT:

Mid End to High End Football FT

CMB and lmk what u can use....i'll trade a kow to mid end or a high end football autos tonight.....let's talk some trades. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I have a Billy Simms auto if you're interested.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    I have a Billy Simms auto if you're interested.
    Thanks 4 the post on Billy Sims but i'm not interested in him at this time.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Like the kurt
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Like the kurt
    Didn't see anything i can use but thanks 4 posting on my thread.
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

anything here pcmb
    Hidden Content

Always looking for: Walter Payton autos, Brett Favre autos, Vintage Football, rookies, autos and patches in basketball and football, Notre Dame autographs and patches.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast