Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikiefootball View Post
    anything here pcmb
    some interest in the James National Treasures Patch AU/49.....what players r u looking for on it and what trade value do u have in it? lmk thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    some interest in the James National Treasures Patch AU/49.....what players r u looking for on it and what trade value do u have in it? lmk thanks jeff
    85-90 Sv on the James and interested in ur Totally Certified Colin Kaepernick Rc Auto
    Hidden Content

Always looking for: Walter Payton autos, Brett Favre autos, Vintage Football, rookies, autos and patches in basketball and football, Notre Dame autographs and patches.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Some PC NFT can be FT but i would need something really nice in return. My main wants are Doug Martin, Russell Wilson, Barry Sanders, Dez, Randall Cobb, Julio Jones, Alfred Morris, Desean Jackson, Shady Mccoy, Hofers and other star current players. I'm 8 trades away from 400 trades so i'm looking to get to that number by the end of the month. Here's my bucket FT:

Mid End to High End Football FT

CMB and lmk what u can use....i'll trade a kow to mid end or a high end football autos tonight.....let's talk some trades. thanks jeff
    You have AJ Jenkins?
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Sports Card Album - Hidden Content
    PC - San Francisco 49ers, Texas Rangers, Boise State Broncos & Portland Trail Blazers
    PC - Damian Lillard, Colin Kaepernick, Yu Darvish, Michael Crabtree, Doug Martin
    We trade by BV, SV & by common sense! Let us know your needs!

Do I have anything you could use for the Brees auto?

Quote Originally Posted by sportzfanatik View Post
    You have AJ Jenkins?

nope.....i should now that crabtree got hurt and Jenkins may get a chance to compete for a starting job.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by ercmx19 View Post
    Do I have anything you could use for the Brees auto?
    Unfortunately not.....i already have the trent contenders. thanks though for the post.
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

CMB - I need the Hilton Clear Cut!
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T USE PAYPAL

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Evo3124 View Post
    CMB - I need the Hilton Clear Cut!
    I didn't see anything i could use in your FT section of your bucket.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast