Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice Pull there. Interested in either Evander Kane card, not usre if have anything for the 1/1 but check out my bucket and let me know
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content

Youre totally right in description of the case - congrats!

Nice Irving & Saad patches
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Very nice case!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!

That was one unreal case! COngrats man! I heard the back story on the Brodeur redemption thing, apparently his agency somehow lost the cards lol so it wil lcost too much for Upper Deck to make them all again.
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------

That was an awesome case, congrats!

Disappointed that the Shield is not ready, Upper Deck is waiting on signatures, pretty sad considering 11/12 The Cup released at the end of August 2012. Neither Byfuglien and Kane have autographs in the latest Anthology release so chances are good Panini is having difficulty getting them to sign as well. So sad, chances are good this is going to be a long wait...........
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Good luck with it man, maybe they'll upgrade you to a Scheifele dual sheild! Maybe if you throw in the Broduer with it haha

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    Disappointed that the Shield is not ready, Upper Deck is waiting on signatures, pretty sad considering 11/12 The Cup released at the end of August 2012. Neither Byfuglien and Kane have autographs in the latest Anthology release so chances are good Panini is having difficulty getting them to sign as well. So sad, chances are good this is going to be a long wait...........

Love the Sabres trio, and amazing hit with that Dual Shield, congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12