Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See willy4903billy's Items on eBay

New to this site, currently on ebay

I have been buying and selling sports cards for a couple of years. for awhile it was mostly buying, but recently i have started selling more. I am currently on ebay but not very happy with my limits and the amount they charge for everything. i was told that this site is great and would be a great fit for me. i currently have a no buy no sell and no trade banner under my name so its tough to get started. my name on ebay is willy4903billy if anyone wants to check out my feedback. thank you very much and i hope to be buying and selling on here alot in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche Detroit Lions Toronto Raptors
    See hudley19's Items on eBay

Hi Bill
    Welcome to SCF, Enjoy the site and have fun
    Zack

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi and welcome to the best trading card site on the web.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does anyone here know how i get rid of the no trade,no sale, no buy banner? i am being treated like an outcast!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello & welcome to SCF. As for the no trade/no sale/no buying allowed Tag try contacting one of the staff and they should be able to help you out. I am still training so don't have complete access. It might just be because you have not completed your user profile. ie. Your missing your address or full name or something like that. Try clicking on the Contact us link on the bottom of the page.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rangerboy42883's Items on eBay

Hello there and welcome to SCF. Hopefully you can get the no buy no sell resolved shortly so you can start making deals here. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

how do i get it resolved? did i do something wrong? i have never made a deal on this site?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast