hobby box of 11/12 Pinnacle

I broke down and picked up a hobby box of PInnacle from my local walmart today. Pricetag was $59.97 so not fantastic, but not too bad.

Here is the breakdown:

Rookies:
    Justin Faulk
    Matt Frattin
    Erik Condra
    Anton Lander (came from the last pack and I was thinking for sure it might have been RNH)

Inserts:
    Breakthrough: Yandle, Krecji
    Captains Zdeno Chara
    Tough Times Marty McSorley
    Team Pinnacle Subban/Weber
    Rink Collection Jarome Iginla

Mem:
    Game night jersey Kevin Bieksa
    Threads Andrei Markov
    Threads Prime /50 Mike Green (red and white, with a seam)
    Starting 6 NY rangers /199 (Callahan, Dubinsky, Del Zotto, Gaborik, Staal, Lundqvist)

A bit disappointed not hitting at least 1 auto, but I really can't complain about the extra mem hit, whether it be the Prime or the starting 6. Especially since the Captains inserts (1:96) and the Team PInnacle inserts (1:48) are both not guaranteed hits.

Nothing mind bending, but I am happy with the break.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

That's a solid break IMO
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Thats a very good break for Pinnalce especially with a starting 6. I did not realize the Captains cards are 1/96 packs
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    Thats a very good break for Pinnalce especially with a starting 6. I did not realize the Captains cards are 1/96 packs

You certainly wouldn't think that they were twice as rare as the Team Pinnacles (at least not if you look at the pricing, lol)
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

Decent box but kinda meh on the pricing... However, I did see 11-12 Pinnacle Hobby at the new Target in Coquitlam BC for $69.99 plus tax .............
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook & Twitter - @604breaks
    **Looking for 13/14 PRIME Colors Patch Pavel Bure #2/2 Canucks Place Patch**