Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

hobby box of 11/12 Pinnacle

I broke down and picked up a hobby box of PInnacle from my local walmart today. Pricetag was $59.97 so not fantastic, but not too bad.

Here is the breakdown:

Rookies:
    Justin Faulk
    Matt Frattin
    Erik Condra
    Anton Lander (came from the last pack and I was thinking for sure it might have been RNH)

Inserts:
    Breakthrough: Yandle, Krecji
    Captains Zdeno Chara
    Tough Times Marty McSorley
    Team Pinnacle Subban/Weber
    Rink Collection Jarome Iginla

Mem:
    Game night jersey Kevin Bieksa
    Threads Andrei Markov
    Threads Prime /50 Mike Green (red and white, with a seam)
    Starting 6 NY rangers /199 (Callahan, Dubinsky, Del Zotto, Gaborik, Staal, Lundqvist)

A bit disappointed not hitting at least 1 auto, but I really can't complain about the extra mem hit, whether it be the Prime or the starting 6. Especially since the Captains inserts (1:96) and the Team PInnacle inserts (1:48) are both not guaranteed hits.

Nothing mind bending, but I am happy with the break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

That's a solid break IMO

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a very good break for Pinnalce especially with a starting 6. I did not realize the Captains cards are 1/96 packs

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Thats a very good break for Pinnalce especially with a starting 6. I did not realize the Captains cards are 1/96 packs

You certainly wouldn't think that they were twice as rare as the Team Pinnacles (at least not if you look at the pricing, lol)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Decent box but kinda meh on the pricing... However, I did see 11-12 Pinnacle Hobby at the new Target in Coquitlam BC for $69.99 plus tax .............