Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New york Yankees Pitcher Mariano Rivera signed ball FT/FS

I was lucky enough to get this ball signed my Mariano Rivera when the Yankees came to Denver to play the Rockies. If trading I collect HOF's in basketball - baseball and football. There is no COA but i guarantee that the auto will pass any third party certification. My ears are open to offers thanks for looking.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Quote Originally Posted by dscards View Post
    If you're willing to check buckets...

www.photobucket.com/dscards
    thanks but didnt see anything
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Can u PM me a price I may be interested.
    WTTF....ALEX PETROVIC, PM me if you have any FT/FS.

Bucket...(under construction)
    Hidden Content

pm sent

i have hof autos and game used in football and hoops if ur interested/thanks

cmb
    Collecting all Paul Goldschmidt,Byron Buxton, Jurickson Profar, and Carlos Correa
    Everything in Bucket is FT/FS (unless stated otherwise)
    Hidden Content

I doubt I'll be able to afford it right now but shoot me a price. It is a ROMLB right ? Thanks!
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

i have a paul hornung and raymond berry authentic signed jerseys if ur interested/thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the riddler View Post
    i have a paul hornung and raymond berry authentic signed jerseys if ur interested/thanks
    Ill pass thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast