Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS/FT 2012 Topps Chrome black refractor YU DARVISH AUTO /100

Have the following that I would like to sell or trade. 2012 Topps Chrome black refractor YU DARVISH AUTO /100. Card is in great shape, great centering, no refractor lines. Serious offers only. Mainly looking to sell, but would trade for signed cards from 1972-73 Topps basketball that I need!

darvish front.jpgDarvish back.jpg

which cards do you need fro 72-73?
    Collecting all Paul Goldschmidt,Byron Buxton, Jurickson Profar, and Carlos Correa
    Everything in Bucket is FT/FS (unless stated otherwise)
    Hidden Content

Please LMK if you have a price in mind. Thanks.

I have a lot of basketball to trade. Anything else you'd be looking for?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Kirby - I have 96/264 of the set signed but would be looking for more of the high end ones.

Jon - would be looking to get similar to what they have been ending for on ebay recently.

bdrr - You have any nice vintage stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
    Kirby - I have 96/264 of the set signed but would be looking for more of the high end ones.

Jon - would be looking to get similar to what they have been ending for on ebay recently.

bdrr - You have any nice vintage stuff?
    I have NO vintage stuff, lewl. I've got a John Havlicek Topps Tall-Boy RC in fairly decent condition, but that would not get close to where I'd need to be.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

What price would you be looking for?
    "Remember that whatever you do in life, 90 percent of it is half mental." ~~ Yogi Berra

You can check my photobucket Hidden Content

Something comparable to what they've been ending for on ebay. Would rather sell to a member of SCF for their collection before opening it up for everyone.

To the top...

I am interested in the card, but only have baseball for trade. Cant afford to make an offer for another 2 months. I am an avid Ranger fan that lives in Texas so it would mean a lot if we could work out something.
    SUPERCOLLECTING Shelby Miller Wanting all ​WILL MIDDLEBROOKS, TROUT, and all Rangers

Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast