Looking for Colts Rookie Silhouttes

I have the Luck Silhoutte but I would also like all the colts from the set. The colts I need are Coby Fleener and Dwayne Allen. I'm looking for the normal numbering of /349 and cards with patches with more than 1 color. I'm mainly looking to buy but if you like something in my bucket I can trade. Thanks.
    Hidden Content
    I'm not saying Andrew Luck is a monster, I'm just saying he lives in a castle in the clouds and will eat your
    children whole if they climb up a beanstalk and go wandering into his bubbling cauldron.
    Hidden Content

Bump!
    Hidden Content
    I'm not saying Andrew Luck is a monster, I'm just saying he lives in a castle in the clouds and will eat your
    children whole if they climb up a beanstalk and go wandering into his bubbling cauldron.
    Hidden Content

Is this what you are looking for?

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps63a4eeaa.jpg

Let me know, it is numbered 179/349
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:511!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):112
    Percent Complete:67.24

I have a Fleener Pending and I'm waiting for a PM on an Allen. Does anyone else out there have an Allen Rookie Silhouette numbered to /349 with a multicolored patch?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I've got a Fleener Silhouette looking for an Allen. Anyone?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone got an Allen?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content