Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Graphing Kauffman Stadium

Any tips or suggestions.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

bump

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

anybody?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I gotcha on this one. The gates open to the stadium 1 hour and 30 min before the game but you cant get past the other gate inside until 6 pm. The visitors side is on the third base side. The royals are on the first base side. If you get there at 6 pm, you can catch the visitors batting practice. If you want the royals batting practice, you have to pay $10 to see it and it starts at 4:30 at the right field gate but you have to get tickets at gate c. The visitors come in at gate d to get into the stadium. After the game, there is a gated parking lot, and that is where the players park at. Behind that, you can also graph and it is a secret tunnel. Some players sign in the parking lot and some players sign by the secret tunnel

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for taking the time! I only ended up with 3 Astros but it still was a lot of fun: Ronny Cedeno, Jose Altuve, and Lucas Harrell. I couldn't have got them without you, so thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for taking the time! I only ended up with 3 Astros but it still was a lot of fun: Ronny Cedeno, Jose Altuve, and Lucas Harrell. I couldn't have got them without you, so thanks again!

Did Altuve seem like a good signer? My friend is a big fan and is hoping to get him later this season.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Yes! He was a great dude!