Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please CMB for it and PM me if you are interested in anything. Thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

need a Luck Five Star quad patch auto/15?
    check my bucket:

Hidden Content

cmb. high end in auto sub album. might let some pc go. favre/aikman dual and extra bart starr auto #'d to 10 thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

May be interested in it depending on what you like. PM me if anything catches your eye.

Yes, still available
    My bucket
    Hidden Content
    Sorry, U.S. trades only. Reasonable tracking not available for out of US packages.
    I trade primarily by BV and common sense. Just because someone on ebay does a 1 day auction that ends on a Tuesday morning, does NOT decrease the value of my cards.

That looks pretty cool.
    My bucket
    Hidden Content
    Sorry, U.S. trades only. Reasonable tracking not available for out of US packages.
    I trade primarily by BV and common sense. Just because someone on ebay does a 1 day auction that ends on a Tuesday morning, does NOT decrease the value of my cards.

any need for the Luck Five Star?
    check my bucket:

Hidden Content

bump
    My bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123