Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: NBA finals thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wanted to share some pics from today's parade!!!

^Riles...

^Coach Spo...

^Bosh with the hardware!

^More Bosh....

The Birdman...

^Wade....AKA "3"

^The man that literally saved our butts....Ray Ray!

^some guy...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Cool pics Alex. I'm sure you had an awesome time. I heard Anderson was the captain of the bus.lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Parity is not likely to happen anytime soon in the NBA sadly. Players now join up in free agency to create super teams. How can things like that be stopped?

You got me. Mostly because all super teams don't become great. But the collection of talent DOES negatively affect the teams they are moving from. Gotta think about that one. Orlando, Toronto, Cleveland, New Orleans have done what in the last few years?
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 06-24-2013 at 04:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure, but there are also examples like Denver after Carmelo. Some teams get better without a superstar. There's something called the Patrick Ewing effect you should read into.

You got me. Mostly because all super teams don't become great. But the collection of talent DOES negatively affect the teams they are moving from. Gotta think about that one. Orlando, Toronto, Cleveland, New Orleans have done what in the last few years?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, but sometimes it's too close to call. Even in those circumstances, they should make their best call, but they still make mistakes. I've actually been a fan of dwade, which is why I like the heat. A lot of bandwagoners don't even support the heat because they're a true fan, but only because they're winning. Many of the fans that left game 6 were bandwagoners. Just because they think one way, doesn't mean all heat fans think like that, or post stuff like that.

I would rather the refs call something in that situation. When they call nothing it makes it seem as if they were scared to do anything in that situation. These refs are the so called best of the best. On other sites I have seen many heat fans calling out the refs the whole series saying they were biased against the heat because the spurs shot more free throws. I'm not saying all fans think this just a good amount. It is pretty common knowledge that the Heat have a lot of bandwagon fans since the decision.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Im not accusing you of being a bandwagon fan. I'm just saying the Heat have an astonishing amount of bandwagon fans. Many of those fans are just like you said, as long as the heat win they will stay fans.

I agree, but sometimes it's too close to call. Even in those circumstances, they should make their best call, but they still make mistakes. I've actually been a fan of dwade, which is why I like the heat. A lot of bandwagoners don't even support the heat because they're a true fan, but only because they're winning. Many of the fans that left game 6 were bandwagoners. Just because they think one way, doesn't mean all heat fans think like that, or post stuff like that.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718