What would you sell this card for?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to drum up some Paypal and i have an offer on this card, but cant decide if i should hold out or accept it. My trouble is these cards are quite rare and its Mikita. Provide your thoughts on what you would sell it for please, thanks!

not sure if you saw this one, but I'd keep an eye on it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-PARKHU...-/190843142338

sorry if its not that much help, but i wanted to make sure you saw it
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Lol I think that's the one he's selling

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Lol I think that's the one he's selling
    It's either that or it's a really funny coincidence that both users have exactly the same username, haha. I think $120 is a bit high, but I wouldn't be surprised if it went for around $90-$100.
    Collecting Mask Cards

hahaha sorry didn't even realize that
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Its all good! Yes thats me. Thanks so far to those sharing their selling opinions.

I've got mixed feelings on the PH Champions. It's a beautiful set and case hits like that Mikita should really sell for at least $100. But, I don't see a ton of Mikita collectors out there, so it's either HOF or Hawks collectors who want it (or PHC completists), and then it's a matter of whether they've gotta have all the Mikita's out there, since there are many options for his auto from prior releases...and those guys probably have already acquired one. So, $80 would probably be a fair deal - $90 if you want to see if you can get the Beckett arrow to go up!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Thanks everyone, i counterred at $95 and the buyer accepted. Thread can be archived.