Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does iginla regret not picking the bruins

I am woundering now if iginla is not regrets picking the bruins and not getting brain washed by the pens... in any case i think the bruins got a better player is jagr anyway

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I wish we never got him I will tell you that. Took the spot of talented young winger Beau Bennett. I don't think he regrets the decision because everyone had the pens in the finals. I think you did get the better player in Jagr because Iginla looked slow on the ice. No doubt about who deserved to win this series Congrats.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleurynut's Items on eBay

I doubt he regrets it as he chose the team that he thought had the best chance.

All of the Pens looked slow against Boston. Jagr was the better player in the series, but in all honesty Iginla was the better player on the previous series.

Boston needs to hope that Rask keeps up his stellar play.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think he regrets his decision. After all, most people expected the Penguins to be in this year's Cup finals. Add in the fact that you win as a team and lose as a team, he shouldn't be dissapointed. As a hockey player you've got to live in the moment and give 100% on the ice instead of thinking: "Well, what if I had chosen a different team..."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

I'm sure Boston enjoyed the motivation to leave him with that question for years to come.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

As they say, hindsight is always 20/20.

It'll be interesting to see who he signs with in the off-season. If he chooses to re-sign for a cut-rate price to stay playing with Sidney and co. (or with a different contender) or if he just goes after the money, as he'll be one of the top players in a weak FA group. I would have to think he'll end up signing for less than he could on a team with realistic championship hopes.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Apparently Crosby is the reason Iginla came to the Pens, the infamous several Crosby telephone calls were allegedly the decider. Ask Sid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

At 40 ish he'll try to come to the Bruins to get the Cup that Recchi did and Jagr will and Bruins will say no way! Kinda funny how it ends up that the team it looked like he screwed at the time of the trade turns out to be the only team he didn't!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Iginla chose the team he though gave him the best set up and chance to play for the cup, at that time it was the penguins. does he regret it, no but sure will sting over the summer.
    I think he will re-sign with penguins for a lower rate to hopefully finish what he started and that to win a cup or be on a top contending team to challenge for a cup.