Beckett OPG Worth it?

Thinking about buying the OPG with 1 year subscription to the magazine for $99.00 is this a good investment? Does anyone else here subscribe?

Thanks
    Colorado Avalanche & MinnesotaWild
    Main player PC's
    Marek Svatos (122), Milan Hejduk (558), Tyson Barrie (16), Sandis Ozolinsh (196) Jason Pominville (135), Josh Harding (33) & Mikael Granlund(15)
    Our Hidden Content through TTTS Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome

I dont use the magazine but use the online version. With it you can also build up your PC inventory.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD
    [Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Photogallery of OPC PC:
    Hidden Content

I also subscribe monthly on-line ($9.00) , and don't renew during the slow trading periods. Has pretty much everything you could possibly want to look-up, although the site is brutally slow.

I like the magazines myself. Mostly just for the articles. Not sure if the online version has them or not.
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

agree with the above poster, I like the magazine so you can read the articles and such, that's kinda why ive stayed away from the OPG
    Collect anything and everything NHL; YG RCs, MCDs Inserts, Nice cards

Bucket = Hidden Content

Always Smoke Free trading/selling, I expect your cards to be the same too.

I got the mag and opg for 99 and can't complain. I think it's worth it myself. The magazine is an interesting read, and its nice to have the availability of the magazine for quick reference. The opg gives first pricing and quickly. Plus the collection feature is pretty cool.
    LTTF on card autos stars, rookies, HOFers , guys with nice autos...from Classic signatures, Private signings, FWA, Penpals, also looking for Prime Numbersakes, especially Maple Leaf players, 90s stars and HOFers. I DONT collect sticker AU, or jersey cards.
    WANTLIST Hidden Content
    TRADERS Hidden Content

Ive subscribed to the OPG, like it! its worth having around... you can even access it w your smartphone(Regular Website)... so if your at the Expo, need to look up a quick price its there for you...

Thanks, I think I will go ahead and subscribe! However, I already use the inventory system here with all my cards scanned in and everything, so I don't really want to have to do that on 2 sites haha!
    Colorado Avalanche & MinnesotaWild
    Main player PC's
    Marek Svatos (122), Milan Hejduk (558), Tyson Barrie (16), Sandis Ozolinsh (196) Jason Pominville (135), Josh Harding (33) & Mikael Granlund(15)
    Our Hidden Content through TTTS Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kessel_fan_87 View Post
    I like the magazines myself. Mostly just for the articles. Not sure if the online version has them or not.
    That's what they all say.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!