Some of you may have been following my Allen & Ginter Charity Case Break as I've been filling up slots. Now that all of the slots have been secured, I am accepting entries for two different prizes.

One of those prizes is a brand new hobby box of 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter. This box will NOT be taken from the case. It was ordered separately to be given away.

The other prize is a Mystery Prize Pack which consists of items donated by bloggers, collectors, readers, vendors and even a current MLB player! The contents of this prize will not be revealed until the drawing after the case break, but I can assure you that there will be plenty of relics and autos as well as a Topps uncut sheet!

Remember, this is a charity event, so I'm trying my best to do some good for a great cause, so I hope you'll join this effort, too.

2013 Allen & Ginter is due to release mid-July with the case break following shortly thereafter. The drawing for the prizes mentioned above will then follow the case break.

Ready to enter for your chance at these awesome prizes? Need a little more information? Head over to the 2013 Allen & Ginter Charity Case Break prize entry page now!