Criminal autographs

Has anyone ever tried getting autographs from infamous criminals via prison? I know that some people collect them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

OJ simpson doesnt return TTMs. I don't know about non-sport criminals though.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I have a friend who is a true crime nut and he got back autos from 2 of the Manson girls.There actually is a web page not sure of the addy that specializes in this kind of collection
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I got an autograph of a felon but it was while he was (temporarily) out of prison. Former Buckeye Art Schlichter. winking0071:

I am unsure if I would want them to have my address from the return envelope! I assume that is why most folks do very little TTMs to the whole Bungals team!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Got this about 2 weeks before his wife had her accident and he ended up in prison.

Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

A while back I posted about a rapper who was in jail on drug and murder chagres who welcomed fan mail c/o the jail he was in. I was tempted to write him but didn't want to use my home address. I have a po box now and was going to give him a try if I can find the thread and if he is still in the same jail.

Edit: The rapper's name is Ra Diggs and here's the thread.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...murder+charges

It's been over a year so I need to do so more research on him.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 06-12-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Oxxon View Post
    Got this about 2 weeks before his wife had her accident and he ended up in prison.

I don't usually care for personalized autos but that one is just plain sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content