Criminal autographs

Has anyone ever tried getting autographs from infamous criminals via prison? I know that some people collect them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    OJ simpson doesnt return TTMs. I don't know about non-sport criminals though.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I have a friend who is a true crime nut and he got back autos from 2 of the Manson girls.There actually is a web page not sure of the addy that specializes in this kind of collection
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I got an autograph of a felon but it was while he was (temporarily) out of prison. Former Buckeye Art Schlichter. winking0071:

I am unsure if I would want them to have my address from the return envelope! I assume that is why most folks do very little TTMs to the whole Bungals team!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Got this about 2 weeks before his wife had her accident and he ended up in prison.

Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

A while back I posted about a rapper who was in jail on drug and murder chagres who welcomed fan mail c/o the jail he was in. I was tempted to write him but didn't want to use my home address. I have a po box now and was going to give him a try if I can find the thread and if he is still in the same jail.

Edit: The rapper's name is Ra Diggs and here's the thread.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...murder+charges

It's been over a year so I need to do so more research on him.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 06-12-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Oxxon View Post
    Got this about 2 weeks before his wife had her accident and he ended up in prison.

I don't usually care for personalized autos but that one is just plain sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content